I suffer from toenail fungus, and I've tried ALL home remedies available without success. I'm also about to buy health insurance. I thought I would take this opportunity to finally visit the doctor and get rid of this problem. my questions are:
1. Which health insurance plans offer the best coverage to treat toenail fungus?
2. Do they cover the medication and the surgery required in some cases to remove the toenail?
Thank you for all your help!
Since this is a pre-existing condition there is a good chance that none of them will be willing to cover it.
- How to Get Rid of Nail Fungus
- Chico manufacturer is familiar company
- How to defeat nail fungus using all-natural toenail fungus treatment at home that’s cost-effective
- I’m getting thinner by eating more fats