The person I'm posting this for said it started a couple of years back as the big toe looked more cloudy in certain parts, but now it's getting worse. see the pic links below. It's kind of thick and peeling. She's been under a lot of stress lately also, so i don't know if that contributed to the worsening over the last week. also, she's in her mid to late 50s and stands a lot in her job. That's all I have fore now…is it fungus or some other type of nail disease? any info's helpful. thanks!
- Why your 50s are a critical decade for fitness and finances - The Sydney Morning Herald
- Starting a business in your 50s is easier than you think - Startups.co.uk
- Ex-Democrat and GOP Senate hopeful Kevin Nicholson: Ronald ... - PolitiFact
- 50s with rain this weekend in Denver, snow returns to high country - FOX31 Denver
- Over 50s eye buy to let for retirement income - Moneywise Magazine