I have toenail fungus on one of my big toenails. I've had really good luck with apple cider vinegar as the fungus is growing out and now almost completely gone. BUT, there is one little corner of my nail where the fungus is still present and it just wont seem to go away. Has anyone else experienced this? is there any way to finally get rid of the last little bit of fungus?
- Apple Cider Vinegar - WholeFoods Magazine
- St. Louis Police Claim an 'Unknown Chemical' Labeled 'Apple Cider Vinegar' Maliciously Used Against Them - The Root
- Weight loss: THIS secret ingredient Jennifer Aniston SWEARS by costs less than £2 - Express.co.uk
- Why Jennifer Aniston has started swigging apple cider vinegar in the morning - Well+Good
- 5 Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipes You'll Want To Try This Fall - Elite Daily