If you want to know about how to prevent nail fungus and how to cure it, then you must read this article. In this article, I will reveal to you what are the effective nail fungus treatment and how to prevent it to happen because prevention is better than spending your day doing nail fungus treatment.
The first thing that I want to share with you is how to prevent it, below are few tips to prevent nail fungus.
- Do not keep your feet in damp condition for a long period of time, as you may know fungus grows in damp places and it may also grow on your feet if you keep it in damp condition all the time.
- Never wear wet socks when you go to bed, I know you probably very tired and ready to hit the sack, but always remember to remove your wet or dirty socks before you go to bed.
- Always change your socks regularly, if you already using the same socks for three days in a row, then it’s time to change to a new one, remember feet sanitation is one key to prevent fungus infection.
Now let’s go to the cure, below I will share to you some nail fungus treatment tips, you should remember though, these treatments will not remove the fungus overnight you have to be patient.
- Get some alcohol from your local store and get a container that big enough for both of your feet and then pour in some alcohol, make it deep enough for you to soak your nails and then let it soak for 20 minutes after that dry it thoroughly. Do this twice a day.
- Get some hydrogen peroxide (3%) from your local store and soak your nails in it for 20-30 minutes after that dry it thoroughly. Do this twice a day.
As you see above, nail fungus treatments are easy to do, but it will take months for you to see some results especially if you have heavy fungus infection.
- How to Get Rid of Nail Fungus
- Chico manufacturer is familiar company
- How to defeat nail fungus using all-natural toenail fungus treatment at home that’s cost-effective
- I’m getting thinner by eating more fats