It is very easy to get rid of this infection at home. No longer do you need to resort to medicines or pay regular visits to the doctor to get rid of the fingernail fungus. by following a few simple-to-follow home tips, you can get rid of this embarrassment effectively.
- Get hold of any hand and nail cream with lots of clotrimazole in it. this ingredient helps in destroying the fungus and can be applied to the nails as many times as possible. the ideal practice would be to apply the cream on the infected nails, on the cuticles, nail plate and nail bed and rub it gently. this procedure is to be performed at least twice a day. you will see considerable difference in 1-2 weeks.
- When it comes to natural body care, what could be better than pure tea tree oil. Wet a cotton swab and apply it on the affected areas, on the cuticles and as much inside the nail as you can reach. Continue this procedure until you see results. Since pure tea tree oil is rich in anti fungal properties, you will observe the fungus disappearing within a few days.
- Vinegar is considered as one of the most effective antiseptics and it proves its benefits fornail fungustoo. in order to get rid off the fungus, make a mixture of white vinegar and warm water in the ratio of 1:2. Dip your infected nails in the mixture for around 20 minutes. keep doing this until the fungus disappears. However, if you feel any kind of irritation on your hands, switch the task to alternate days instead of dipping your hands daily. if your skin is sensitive, then you should emphasize more on the step number 1 and 2 and occasionally soak your hands in the mixture. Studies have revealed that white vinegar shows stronger anti bacterial activity as compared to other household agents.
- Don’t wear nail polish until the fungus is not completely eliminated. this will allow the recovery process to speed up.
- Keep your nail tools clean and sterilize them frequently in warm water. you can sterilize the tools by washing them in warm water with a little vinegar in it. the vinegar will kill any bacteria or fungus present on the tools, due to its high anti fungal activity.
By following these steps, you can easily get rid of the fungal infection at your home before the infection becomes serious. make sure that you follow these home remedies regularly. it is only in this way that you can rid your nails of fungus. keep in mind that it may take 2-3 months before fungus is completely eliminated from the nails. if you stop earlier, chances are the fungus will resurface.
- How to Get Rid of Nail Fungus
- Chico manufacturer is familiar company
- How to defeat nail fungus using all-natural toenail fungus treatment at home that’s cost-effective
- I’m getting thinner by eating more fats