Okay…after reading and reading and reading….Antiseptics aid in ridding nail fungus.Generally, home remedies consist of vinegar, vapor rub, peroxide, etc. etc. blah blah blah then you put a bandaid on it to either cover it up, or keep the "treatment" on the nail longer. with that said, there is that little product called linquid band aid or "new skin". it is an antiseptic. if the home remedies such as listerine and tea tree oil (antiseptics) are so good, why can't you use liquid band aid (antiseptic) once daily to treat and STAY on the nail?? Your thoughts?
- 'Silent September' a success so far on South Carolina's soccer sidelines - Charleston Post Courier
- Four possible reasons Trump's approval rating is suddenly on the rise - Canada Free Press
- Marion neighbors petition city to clean up the rubble of former Drexel plant - WLOS
- Ardee Celtic vs Moyne Rangers B - This Is Ardee
- Referendum Gives KRG Legitimate Mandate Forward - Rudaw