I, too, have this problem, Marie, and it hasn't been easy. What I do is apply tincture of iodine to the nail bed. it may take some time, like a season, to see major progress, but it does slowly work, and is better than taking those pills. I also rinse my toes with hydrogen perixide between applications. this information came from my cousin, a doctor. good luck!!
- Ontario seeks design ideas for hydrogen-powered GO Transit trains - Progressive Rail Roading
- Hydrogen in the air smells like money - Mooresville Tribune
- ÖBB presents prototype hydrogen shunter - International Railway Journal
- Pine Nut Picker Missing After Hydrogen Balloon Floats Away - Sixth Tone
- Alstom eyes Liverpool hydrogen train trials - The Engineer