i don't have money for the doctor, please something works?
1. To see your doctor to confirm the diagnosis.
2. Topical anti-fungus cream is good enough, all type of anti-fungus cream is equivalent good. you should see the result within one week and do not stop the cream until it totally go off.
3. if the infection had been there for a long time (>6 months) then your nail had been destroyed. SO, it will be very hard to recover with the ordinary cream itself and in that case, you should see skin specialist.
4. you can try anti-fungus oral medication, eg: tab ketonazole but it has more side effects than the cream and usually used if the infection is more extensive.
5. Prevention is better than cure. To keep your nail and skin dry smooth at all time , keep body clean, bath regularly and keep yourself healthy because good immune system help fench off fungus too.
- How to Get Rid of Nail Fungus
- Chico manufacturer is familiar company
- How to defeat nail fungus using all-natural toenail fungus treatment at home that’s cost-effective
- I’m getting thinner by eating more fats