I got this nail fungus from using my roommates nail clippers and I have not been able to go to the doctor because I'm a poor college student with a budget of $0 at the moment. my nail has become really bad the past semester the nail became yellow brown and detached my toe and I clipped it off. Now my nail grew back and became white and the fungus took over my toes pretty bad. I'm afraid the fungus could go into my body and do some damage to my insides I'm not sure about it. I can't afford to go to the doctor until I graduate in more 3 year and get a job that makes money. Over the counter medication doesn't do anything. Will I be okay for a while until I graduate or will it do some damage? I stress enough as it is with school and making A's… now with this fungus on my mind I'm having trouble sleeping at night.
Go to a free clinic and just ask them to check it out.
You have to see a Doctor Immediately, please and also say this powerful prayer, the Virgin Mary Will help you:
O most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity
(Mention your Request)
* there are none that can withstand your power.
* O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)
* O Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)
- How to Get Rid of Nail Fungus
- Chico manufacturer is familiar company
- How to defeat nail fungus using all-natural toenail fungus treatment at home that’s cost-effective
- I’m getting thinner by eating more fats